Tuesday, 6 September 2011

54 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN

YAY! While I have no actual parties or shindigs to go to or to plan as of yet, I'm already thinking about my costume, of course!

And yet again, I'm leaving it up to chance - read: readers' votes - to determine what to wear. Hopefully, given the rather spacious gap of 54 days, I'll be able to panic for 50 days and then make/buy the costume in time. I'm also keeping it rather simple of just two options of relatively easy-to-make costumes with my rusty sewing skills.

Click on the image to make it bigger and to see all the wonderful details that I almost definitely won't miss out.



Reni, you should totally dress up as:
Pocahontas
Tiana
pollcode.com free polls

The losing costume will definitely go into the Cosplay Bank as I love both characters and I just can't decide between them!

Want to see more Twisted Princesses from the brilliantly talented Jeffrey Thomas?